The Victory Residential Secondary School collects and uses personal information about its students, staff and others in order to operate effectively.
Personal information held by the School is collected and managed in a responsible, secure manner, and will not be released to third parties without your consent, unless required by law.
When you look at this website, our web server makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- the type of browser used
- the date and time of visit to the site
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous site visited
- the user’s server internet address
- demographic information about the user including age, gender and web browsing patterns. Individuals cannot be personally identified by this data.
Cookies are packets of information that uniquely identify your computer as a visitor to this site and can be used to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit the site. A cookie does not identify you personally but it does identify your computer.